Friday, May 30, 2014

WInged Purple

Hello Starshines!
Something not really surprising today: I played with my purples. I'm soooo fond of this color it seems I can't get enough of it! So today I used mainly MAC cosmetics eyeshadows in purple to create this look. I really like how it came out and purples are so easy to wear! I know it's a bright color but it literally compliments every eye color and skin tone!








Product used:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Beaches and Cream, Unexpected, Vanilla Bean and Drama Queen.
MAC cosmetics Eyshadow in: Vibrant Grape and Fig.1
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara
Sigma Brushes 

Tutorial
1. Blend Beaches and Cream with an E40 al over the eyelid taking the color to the brow bone.
2. Place Vibrant Grape with an E55 on the center of the lid, you don't have to be really precise as we are going to apply more eyeshadows next.
3. With the same E55, place some Fig. 1 on the outter part of the lid and extent it slightly on the crease. This step will define the eye more and had some depth to the look. 
4. With an E25 and Unexpected, blend the edges well.
5. Dab some Vanilla Bean on the inner corner to highlight this area.
6. Then draw a pretty thick and dramatic wing with an eyeliner, the look on the lid is pretty simple to allow this show off of dark eyeliner!
7. With an E45 dab some Drama Queen just upon the wing of the black line and blend it smoothly onto the crease, you can take back the E25 and some Unexpected to help blending and smoothing the harsh lines.
7. With an E20 place Vibrant Grape under the lower lashline and blend it with an E30 and Unexpected.
8. With an E15, trace a thin line with Drama Queen on the outter part of the lower lash line. Highlight your inner tear duct and brow bone and you're done!!

I hope you enjoyed this look, if you did please let me know in the comments ;) And please follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!!!!

I wish you all an amazing Friday and a great week-end

<3<3
Maylee

No comments:

Post a Comment