Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blitz

Hello Starshines!
When I first looked at Makeup Geek pigments, I was immediatly drawn to Blitz, this is sooo my favorite shade, warm and bronze and shimmery. So to try out the Makeup Geek Pigments, it was naturally that I chosed this one. This look is pretty simple because I really wanted to focus on the pigment itself and sadly the pictures don't do it any justice... But here it is anyway!








Products used
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Crème Brulee, Chickadee, Brown Sugar and Glamorous.
Makeup Geek Pigments in: Blitz <3
MAC cosmetics Eyshadow in: Red Brick
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara
Sigma Brushes

Tutorial:
1. Put Crème Brulee all over the eyelid with and E40.
2. Take an E35 and dust some Red Brick just above the crease
3. With an E30 put some Chickadee on the inner tear duct and stretch it up toward the crease.
4. Then, with an E55 place Blitz all over the mobile lid. You can spray some Fix+ or water on your brush to make the pigment even more shimmery!
5. Trace a line with some eyeliner
6. Taking an E20 place Glamorous under the lower lashline and smudge it out well.
7. With an E15 draw a thin line with Brown Script on the outter corner and go back with the E20 to blend it lightly.
8. Put mascara and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed this look and if you did please let me know in the comments! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!

I love you all and I wish you a wonderful day!
<3<3
Maylee

No comments:

Post a Comment