Monday, May 5, 2014

Purple Cut Crease

Hello Starshines!

Here's a new look I made using Mac and Makeup Geek eyeshadows. I made it for the Anastsia Beverly Hills contest on instagram and the challenge was to make a winged eyeliner and/or a cut crease. I opted for a combination of both because I just love how the two shapes play with each other. I also wanted it to be smotther and less harsh than regular cut crease so I blend the dark color to ease the dramatic side of it. So enough talk, here's the pictures.





I used MAC Sketch and Fig.1 on the crease and a mix of MAC All that Glitters and Plum Dressing on the lid. Then I used Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma to highlight, Maybeline gel liner with a Sigma E10 and Covergirl Lashblast mascara.
If you want me to post a step by step tutorial or make a video, please tell me in the comments! I'm really eager to share with you!

Have a great week!
<3 <3
Maylee

No comments:

Post a Comment