Monday, May 26, 2014

Soft and Simple

Hello Starshines!
I hope your week-end was great and sunny! So to begin this new week, I wanted soft and luminous and I came with this look! It will suit any eye color or skin type and is really simple to do! I just loooove Homecoming! It's a perfect shade, not too silvery, not too golden and not too pink, perfect for anyone and so unique!

Product used:
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Peach Smoothie, Homecoming, Burlesque, Bitten and Cinderella
NYX Mascara le Frou Frou
Sigma brushes










Tutorial
1. Blend Peach Smoothie all over the lid with a Sigma E40
2. With an E55 apply Homecoming on the mobile lid, bring it a little into the crease and the outter V and blend the edges well with the same brush without any additional product. You can go back with the E40 to make sure there is no harsh line
3. With an E35 gently dab Bitten on the outter V before stretching it into the crease. I like this shade because it is matte and I prefer matte shades in the crease.
4. To define more the look take an E45 and apply a touch of Burlesque on the very outter V making sure it doesn't totally cover Bitten.
5. With an E37 put some Cinderella on the inner tear duct and under your brow bone to highlight those areas.
6. Take an E15 and line your lower lash line with Bitten.
7. Blend it with an E20 and Homecoming. To add more depth you can take the E15 and add a  thin line of Burlesque on the very outter part of the lashline.
8. Put mascara and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed this look, let me know in the comments if you did! And don't forget to follow me on twitter, facebook and instagram that would mean a lot to me!

Have an amazing week and I talk to you soon!
<3<3
Maylee

No comments:

Post a Comment