Sunday, June 1, 2014

Calling Neptune

Hello Starshines!
I recently recieved my latest ordrer from Makeup Geek. This time I had chosen to be bold and placed Neptune in my shopping cart! This is a vibrant blue not easy to wear that's for sure! But I needed a challenge so I played around with it and came with this look! I love it because it's bright and bold but still sober. I placed warm color under the lower lash line to make sure this will not drawn my eyes down. This look will particurlarly suits brown and hazel eyes (like me) and grey eyes as well!













Product used
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Crème Brulee, Neptune, Stealth, Ocean Breeze, Mermaid, Goddess, Glamorous and Brown Sugar.
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara
Sigma Brushes 
Essence eyebrow kit
Revlon Colorstay Foundation oily/combo in 150 Buff
Catrice Bronzer Medium Dark
Milani Baked Blush Luminoso
Essence Highlight Powder (LE)

How to
1. Taking an E40 blend Crème Brulee all over the eyelid and the crease. As we will be working with cool shades, this warm brown will wake the look and avoid downcast look.
2. With an E55 dab Neptune all over the mobile lid, don't take it too high in the crease and blend the edge with sweeping motion holding the brush parallel to the crease.
3. Take an E35 and place Stealth on the crease, begin dabbing it on the outter V then stretch it above the crease making sure you blend it well with Neptune unerneath.
4. With an E45 place Ocean Breeze on the outter V, dab it first on the very outter corner then sweep in in swirling motion.
5. With an E32 blend Mermaid on the inner corner taking it a little high in the crease. You can dab some more Neptune on the eyeball to make sure the color is vibrant enough!
6. Line your eyes, there I chosed a pretty dramatic winged look because I felt like all this color needed some strong shield to prevent any clown-like look!
7. For the lower lashline take an E20 and blend Goddess on the outter part and Glamorous on the inner part. Make sure those two colors blend well and take a fluffy brush to ease the harsh lines and smooth the colors.
8. With an E15 draw a thin line on the outter corner with Brown Sugar just to define the eye.
9. Then mascara and you're done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you have any comments, please let me know! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, this would mean a lot to me ;) I love you all and I wish this look made you want to wear some bold colors!

Have a wonderful day and take care of yourself!
<3<3
Maylee

No comments:

Post a Comment