Today I come with the perfect every day look featuring warm pinks and some sparkles of glitters thank's to the wonderful Makeup Geek Pigments! If you hadn't checked them out just do it because they are so perfect, they don't fall out, don't transfer and don't crease (and this without any fixing product or spray I swear!)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Peach Smoothie, Frappe, Cinderella, Country Girl.
Makeup Geek Pigments in: Nightlife, Afterglow
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara
1. Blend Peach Smoothie all over the lid with an E40
2. With an E25 place Frappe on the outter crease smoothing the color toward the brow bone
3. Dab Country Girl with an E35 first on the outter V before stretching it into the crease, build the color up to create a slight smokey effect.
4. Take an E55 and place Cinderella all over your mobile lid, you don't have to be super precise before we're gonna cover it afterward!
5. Take the same E55 and place Nightlife on the outter part of the mobile lid, be careful not to take it too high in the crease and blend it smoothly onto the Country Girl we put in the outter corner.
6. With the same brush again, place Afterglow on the inner part of the lid then work the colros together with no additonal product on the brush to prevent any harsh line.
7. Put eyeliner and khol pencil on your tightline and outter part of the waterline.
8. With an E20 place Country Girl on the outter part of the lash line and Cinderella on the inner part then blend the two colors together.
9. Highlight your inner tear duct, put mascara and you're all done for the eye look!
I hope you like this look!