Today's look is simple and perfect for an everyday makeup, it is elegant and classy and you can wear it for any occasion!
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Crème Brulee, Taupe Notch, Prom Night and Last Dance.
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Mascara
Essence eyebrow kit
1. Blend Crème Brulee with an E40 from the outter corner to the inner corner.
2. With an E35 place Taupe Notch on the outter corner then work the color with swirling motion toward the inner corner.
3. With an E55 place Prom Night all over the lid
4. Then with the same brush, dust some Last Dance on the outter corner to darken and define the look. Stretch the color upward but don't go too far over the crease.
5. Put eyeliner
6. For the lower lash line place Taupe Notch with an E20 on the outter part and Prom Night on the middle and inner part.
7. Highlight and put mascara and you're all done for this eye look!
I hope you enjoy this look and will try it because it's really simple and elegant and compliments every eye color!