Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Makeup Geek Colorcombo Challenge (Pink Sunset on the Beach)

Hello Starshines!
What I love about Makeup Geek is that they keep challenging our inner makeup artist! Recently they posted a picture with 4 eyeshadows proposing us to use them to create a look. So here is my try!

The eyeshadows pictured were:
Chickadee
Simply Marlena
Cupcake
Shimma Shimma
(I also used Beaches and Cream to prepare the lid)









Tutorial
1. Taking a big fluffy brush (Sigma E40), apply Beaches and Cream all over the lid, building up the color in the crease, this will help to create a smooth transition between the skin color and the eyeshadows.
2. Go on with Chickadee on a slightly denser and smaller fluffy brush (Sigma  E35), take it to the innermost part of the lid avoiding the middle.
3. Take a blending brush (Sigma E25) and place Simply Marlena on the same area.
4. Then with a fluffy brush apply Cupcake on the inner corner and crease to blend and sweep any harsh line
5. Take a shader brush (Sigma E55) and place Shimma Shimma on the middle of the lid.
6. I applied a thin line of eyeliner just to darken the eye and enhance my lashes but you can skip this step.
7. For the lower lash line blend Cupcake and Chickadee together
8. Put mascara and highlight your inner tear duct and it's all good!

I really liked to play with these colors and it was really challenging to find a new way to place the colors! I hope you enjoy this look and I look forward for the next color combo!
 <3<3
Maylee

Check this look on Makeup Geek website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment