Today I come with a soft look with a loooot of glitters! I think this is perfect for an everyday makeup and the shimmer adds an extra pop to shine in the sun ;)
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in: Beaches and Cream, Cupcake, Burlesque and Brown Sugar
NYX NYX cosmetics Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Mink
1. With an E40 blend Beaches and Cream all over the lid and into the crease
2. With and E25 apply Cupcake on the crease and take the color toward the crease and inner corner to create a soft gradien.
3. With an E55 place Burlesque on the outter part of the lid, blendng it toward the middle of the lid. Don't take it too high in the crease but work in rainbow motions with the brush held sideways and folow the curve of the crease to blend the edges.
4. With an E57 place NYX Mink on the inner corner then stretch it outward to blend it.
5. Put eyeliner
6. To add more depth take an E45 and dab Brown Sugar on the outter V
7. For the lower lash line take an E20 and Brown Sugar then blend it with an E30 and Beaches and Cream to create a soft smoked effect.
8. Highlight the inner tear duct and put mascara and you're all done for the eye look !
I hope you enjoy this look! It's definitely a way to shine in the sun:) I love you all and I wish you an amazing day!